Hartford Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, HARTFORD CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
INJURED IN A HARTFORD CAR ACCIDENT? GET AN ATTORNEY
Car accidents happen every day in Hartford, but most people still never expect it to happen to them. A morning commute to work, a night on the town, or running kids to the soccer game can turn ugly in an instant. When a car wreck happens to you, it’s time to call a tough Hartford car accident lawyer.
Call Rob Levine & Associates if you’ve been injured in a car accident, especially if there may be a liability on the part of another driver.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HELP
As Hartford car accident lawyers, we represent clients every day in the claims process. We are highly successful in winning monetary damages that help our clients move on with their lives with the financial means to deal with the fallout of a car accident. You may be dealing with:
- Physical injuries. Some of which you deal with for months, years, or even a lifetime.
- Medical bills. Any trip to an emergency room or stay in the hospital can cost extraordinary amounts of money.
- Lost wages. When you are hurt, you can’t work, and you may even lose your job.
CALL AN EXPERIENCED HARTFORD AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
In any car accident that was not your fault, you are going to be dealing with the other party’s insurance company. One thing is for certain: they will be out to minimize any money they have to pay out to you. This is why it is so important to contact a qualified Hartford car accident lawyer. Working with insurance companies to maximize your claim is what we do best, and we do it all the time.
It is important that you contact us as soon as possible after your accident. First, we’ll go through a comprehensive and free intake evaluation to explore the best legal path for your case. Then, we go to work for you, taking care of the legal filings, working with the insurance company, and handling any court proceedings that may be required. Typically, you’ll never have to set foot in a courtroom, but we will take it that far if we have to in order to secure that maximum in restitution for your case.
Dealing with any car accident is tough enough. You don’t need the insurance company stressing you out even more. Our mission is to ease the financial burden for you so that you can focus on getting healthy and getting on with your life. Our Hartford car accident lawyers can do just that.
YOUR HARTFORD CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER AWAITS
If you have been injured in a car accident, your best bet is to call Rob Levine & Associates. The evaluation is free, and you have nothing to lose. You may be surprised at the amount of money we can potentially secure in a settlement for you.
Find out what our Hartford car accident lawyers can do for you by calling day or night.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- Excessive driving hours causing the truck driver to be driving to the point of exhaustion.
- Unrealistic schedules resulting in the driver taking unnecessary risks and driving at unnecessary speeds.