Hartford Car Accident Lawyer



Car accidents happen every day in Hartford, but most people still never expect it to happen to them. A morning commute to work, a night on the town, or running kids to the soccer game can turn ugly in an instant. When a car wreck happens to you, it’s time to call a tough Hartford car accident lawyer.

Call Rob Levine & Associates if you’ve been injured in a car accident, especially if there may be a liability on the part of another driver.




As Hartford car accident lawyers, we represent clients every day in the claims process. We are highly successful in winning monetary damages that help our clients move on with their lives with the financial means to deal with the fallout of a car accident. You may be dealing with:

  • Physical injuries. Some of which you deal with for months, years, or even a lifetime.
  • Medical bills. Any trip to an emergency room or stay in the hospital can cost extraordinary amounts of money.
  • Lost wages. When you are hurt, you can’t work, and you may even lose your job.


In any car accident that was not your fault, you are going to be dealing with the other party’s insurance company. One thing is for certain: they will be out to minimize any money they have to pay out to you. This is why it is so important to contact a qualified Hartford car accident lawyer. Working with insurance companies to maximize your claim is what we do best, and we do it all the time.

It is important that you contact us as soon as possible after your accident. First, we’ll go through a comprehensive and free intake evaluation to explore the best legal path for your case. Then, we go to work for you, taking care of the legal filings, working with the insurance company, and handling any court proceedings that may be required. Typically, you’ll never have to set foot in a courtroom, but we will take it that far if we have to in order to secure that maximum in restitution for your case.

Dealing with any car accident is tough enough. You don’t need the insurance company stressing you out even more. Our mission is to ease the financial burden for you so that you can focus on getting healthy and getting on with your life. Our Hartford car accident lawyers can do just that.


If you have been injured in a car accident, your best bet is to call Rob Levine & Associates. The evaluation is free, and you have nothing to lose. You may be surprised at the amount of money we can potentially secure in a settlement for you.

Find out what our Hartford car accident lawyers can do for you by calling day or night.

FAQs About Your

Injury or accident case

What should I do after a car accident?
Your health should be your priority. See a healthcare professional and follow their orders. During the case, do not discuss the accident with the at-fault party’s insurance company, as this could unintentionally help build their case against you. Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney will help you navigate the process.
  • Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
  • Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
  • If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
  • If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
  • Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
  • If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel.  Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
If the police are unable to respond and you or the other driver need to leave, you have two options:
    1. You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
    2. If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
I’m not sure if I have a case.
Many personal injury cases are complex, so consider hiring a personal injury attorney like Rob Levine & Associates.  We will do our best to investigate, obtain the facts, and help you understand your options.  At Rob Levine & Associates, we do not charge for consultations.
What damages can I be compensated for?
If you are a victim of a bus accident, you are entitled to recover the same damages as any other personal injury case, to include: lost wages, medical bills, pain & suffering, property damage, out of pocket expenses, scarring, compensation for any permanent injury, and compensation for any future medical costs.
What happens if I do not feel pain at the scene of the accident?
You must see a healthcare professional right after your accident, whether or not you feel pain. Your body’s natural adrenaline will likely kick in, meaning your body is in initial shock. Once that wears off, you will be able to feel the effects of your injuries.
What typically causes bus accidents?
When a bus is involved in a motor vehicle collision, the negligence can be that of either the bus driver or the other driver. For all of the reasons that any motor vehicle accident occurs, those reasons apply to both the bus driver and the driver of the other car. For example inattentive driving, failure to stop at a stop sign, not clearing a lane before changing lanes, failure to stop in traffic, and rear-ending another vehicle. In addition, motor vehicle accidents specific to a bus could occur due to a driver’s exhaustion, inadequate screening or training, driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or the bus company's failure to maintain the equipment or vehicle.
What should I do after a bus accident?
  • If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
  • The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
  • Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
  • Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
  • If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.

lawyers for car accident help you settle your car accident claim PERSONAL INJURY EBOOK Personal Injury Law helps people get the compensation they deserve. Whether you have been through a car accident, slip and fall, or another type of personal injury accident, Rob Levine and Associates can help get you the help you deserve. Free Ebook

Stay Informed with Rob's Newsletter