What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When completing a form, chatting, or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, State of Residence or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. By submitting your request, you grant permission to our law firm to contact you by phone, text messaging and/or email using the phone number or email address that you provided so we may assist you with your request for a free case evaluation and you consent to our use of an automatic telephone dialing system, even if the number you provide us is a wireless line. Being contacted is not a condition of purchase or acceptance of services of any kind. You also agree that you may revoke this consent only by submitting a written request to us by email, facsimile or regular mail.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We enabled Google AdSense on our site.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children™ Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the national™ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children™ privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
As you browse Roblevine.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, Google Adwords, its networks, and social media partners, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Roblevine.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed to opt out of Adwords™ and their partners™ targeted advertising.
544 Douglas Avenue, Providence, RI 02908
Last Edited on 2019-12-10