South Kingstown Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, SOUTH KINGSTOWN CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
HURT IN AN CAR ACCIDENT? GET AN ATTORNEY
If you have been involved in a car accident in South Kingstown, you need an auto accident attorney – preferably one that has helped victims to recover millions in settlement claims. The complexities involving a car accident can cause problems not only right now, but also long into the future if the issues are not addressed in a timely manner. At Rob Levine & Associates, we will help you with your case by guiding you through all the processes involved quickly, working to get you the compensation you deserve, many times without ever having to set foot in a courtroom.
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
A SOUTH KINGSTOWN CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HELPS
The first thing you should do when involved in a car accident is call 911 so a police officer can get to the scene immediately. Even if the other parties involved won’t cooperate, refuse to exchange information, blame you, or leave the scene, reporting the accident is a vital step – no matter the conditions. Ask witnesses to kindly stay and give a statement to the police, then make certain the police officer gets their name and contact information in case a follow-up is needed. If you are injured, request an ambulance to take you to the hospital for immediate evaluation. Your next step, regardless what time of day or night, is to call your South Kingstown car accident lawyer and let us help you with the rest.
BEING INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IS A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE
You should always be concerned about your health first, and then let a South Kingstown car accident lawyer from our firm worry about the legal side of things. It’s that simple. Call our office today and one of our friendly representatives will provide you with a free consultation on the spot. Come find out how we can help you and your family finally put this car accident behind you and get back to a normal life.
HIRE AN AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
At Rob Levine & Associates, we are committed to making sure that you are compensated for your injuries, your time, and your suffering. In addition to ensuring all your medical bills will be covered, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf to recover lost wages, compensation for injuries, as well as all out-of-pocket costs you incurred. While the insurance companies will fight to pay the absolute least in your car accident claim, we will use our decades of experience in the courtroom to get you every single dollar that you are entitled to.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
- The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
- Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
- Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
- If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.