Newport Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, NEWPORT CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
THE NEWPORT CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER THAT CARES
Rob Levine is dedicated to assisting people at the most critical moments in their lives, which is why his legal focus is within the realm of laws that surround auto accidents.
At Rob Levine & Associates, clients are not treated as numbers or cases, but as the individuals that they are. Every case is handled on an individual basis with a course of action to be followed that will expressly meet customized needs. Mr. Levine and his trusted associates are determined to make a difference in the lives of the many victims of auto accidents that they encounter each day. By hiring our Newport car accident firm, these car crash victims will find an advocate that is second-to-none in both their knowledge and compassion.
Our lawyers have ties and associations within the community that drive them to want to protect the interest of all of those within it. Every step of the way along your journey for justice and compensation, your Newport car accident lawyer will be there to guide you. All aspects of your case will be explained, and you will have a say in your case.
LET A NEWPORT AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER TAKE CARE OF YOU
After a car accident, there are a ton of questions and new fears that run through a victim’s mind. The lawyer that you deal with should be able to answer all of your questions, such as:
- Who will pay for my doctor bills?
- Who will pay for my car repairs?
- What if I need a rental car?
- What if I lose my job over this?
- How will I pay for an attorney?
…And the many other questions that you are bound to have.
OUR ATTORNEYS ARE HERE FOR YOU
Your Newport car accident lawyer is going to take care of the hassles that come along with car accidents, so you can focus on getting better.
After a crash, you’re already on edge due to your involvement in the accident, not to mention being in pain. Allow a Newport car accident lawyer to carry the burden of filing a claim forth for you.
With more than a decade of experience, a stellar reputation, and a deep-rooted sense of morality, you can be sure that your case is in safe hands with one of the most well-versed car accident attorneys within the Newport area.
Rob Levine is the epitome of an advocate. An attorney from his team will deliver the most optimal results for your particular set of circumstances while keeping in mind your current limitations due to injury or disability. Within a brief amount of time and with his dynamic services, you will be back on your feet and enjoying life. Should you find yourself in need of counsel due to a car accident, do not hesitate to contact Rob Levine & Associates online or via telephone.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
- The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
- Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
- Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
- If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.