Fall River Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, FALL RIVER CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
HURT IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN FALL RIVER? GET AN ATTORNEY
Accidents happen each and every day throughout Fall River and across the country. It is so important to know where to turn to and who to trust when an accident does indeed occur. While the residents of this region have many choices when it comes to a Fall River car accident lawyer, one respected name in legal representation stands out in terms of focused and dedicated service: Rob Levine & Associates.
Mr. Levine is an attorney that works for the client to ensure the best possible chances of a favorable recovery.
FALL RIVER ATTORNEY
From mounting medical expenses to lost wages, new stresses tend to arise after a wreck. Many times, car accident victims require long-term medical care. This can be very expensive in today’s world of ever-rising medical care costs. In times like these, having an experienced car accident lawyer is crucial.
Whether a case requires negotiating with insurance companies or requires extended litigation via a trial, one thing is certain: Attorney Rob Levine is a lawyer that delivers on the promise of giving auto accident victims a real fighting chance at recovering losses.
Being prepared to handle all aspects of the costs associated with short and long-term medical care means securing a favorable and fair recovery or settlement. That’s not easy to do alone. Accident victims should also be aware of the fact that many insurance companies will try to undercut them by paying far less than what they are actually owed. When working with an experienced auto accident attorney, there is far less chance that an insurance company will be able to do this to an injury victim. Contact the law firm of Rob Levine today to learn more.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- Excessive driving hours causing the truck driver to be driving to the point of exhaustion.
- Unrealistic schedules resulting in the driver taking unnecessary risks and driving at unnecessary speeds.