Worcester Veterans’ Disability Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, WORCESTER VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER
NEED A VETERANS DISABILITY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
One of the most important factors in your veterans’ disability claim will be the association of your injury with your service time. It needs to be proven that your injury, illness, or condition was a result of the work you did in the military. This may seem simple, but there will be specific questions that the VA requires you to answer.
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
HOW AN EXPERIENCED VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER CAN HELP
The Worcester veterans’ disability lawyer that you work with will help you gather the evidence you need in order to support your VA claim. From there, the attorney will guide you through the process of your claim until it is finalized. Rob Levine knows what steps to take at which points in the process.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT WORCESTER VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER
Unfortunately, many VA claims are denied even when all the right answers are given. If this happens to you, you may need to appeal the decision.
In addition, you may be approved, but with a lower rating than you deserve. Find justice with a Worcester veterans disability lawyer.
Keep in mind, when you choose Rob Levine & Associates, you are deciding to work with an attorney who has a full understanding of veterans disability law. In fact, Rob Levine has personal military experience, giving him an even deeper understanding of veterans and their needs. Call today.
VA Disability Claim
- Supplemental Claims: within 125 days
- Higher Level Review: within 125 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Direct Review Docket: within 365 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Evidence and Hearing Docket: over 365 days
- File your appeal with the VA;
- Construct a personalized evidence development plan tailored to each claim;
- Perform cutting-edge service record and medical research;
- Draft a comprehensive legal brief in support of your appeal; and
- Routinely follow up with you to provide an update on the status of your case.