Worcester Car Accident Lawyer



Car accidents can happen so quickly. Suddenly, with the screech of tires and bending metal, your life changes in an instant. Car accidents are serious business, and if you’ve been in one, you need the help of a professional Worcester car accident lawyer. Your case must be addressed in a timely and thorough way in order to get the monetary damages you need to carry on with your life.

Motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the United States, injuring 1.9 million people in 2018 alone, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. In fact, a total of 6,734,000 crashes took place on roads throughout the country in 2018. We can help clients who are injured in any type of motor vehicle accident.

Of course, the best way to avoid a car accident is by taking preventative measures to ensure safety during travel. However, in the event that you are involved in an auto accident near the Providence, Boston, Fall River, or Hartford areas, you must understand what you need to do to recover compensation for your injuries. Our car accident attorneys can help you with this. You may be entitled to recover compensation for your lost wages, pain, and suffering, out of pocket costs, and property damage to your vehicle and personal belongings, as well as scarring and any permanent condition




With Rob Levine, your case will be handled in a professional way, helping you get your life back in order. Our car accident attorney is unmatched in getting the highest awards possible for your case. Rob Levine has handled hundreds of car accident cases over the years, and we’ve recovered millions in damages for our clients. In most cases, we’ll get your case handled without you ever having to set foot in a courtroom.


If you’ve been in a car wreck, the first thing you should do is to call 911 in order to get police help on the scene immediately. Hopefully, the other party involved will cooperate with the exchange of information, but if they do blame you or leave the scene of the accident, be sure to get as much information as you can, such as license plate and make, color and model of the car. Also, be sure to ask witnesses to stay at the scene so they can give their account of the accident and information to the police officers.


As soon as you are able to, call the office. Rob Levine & Associates is here 24-hours a day to help you with the rest of your case. You may have physical injuries, and those should be the first issues to address. Let an attorney help you with the legal matters.

If you’ve been in a car accident, don’t hesitate. Call us today!

FAQs About Your

Injury or accident case

What should I do after a car accident?
Your health should be your priority. See a healthcare professional and follow their orders. During the case, do not discuss the accident with the at-fault party’s insurance company, as this could unintentionally help build their case against you. Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney will help you navigate the process.
  • Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
  • Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
  • If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
  • If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
  • Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
  • If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel.  Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
If the police are unable to respond and you or the other driver need to leave, you have two options:
    1. You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
    2. If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
I’m not sure if I have a case.
Many personal injury cases are complex, so consider hiring a personal injury attorney like Rob Levine & Associates.  We will do our best to investigate, obtain the facts, and help you understand your options.  At Rob Levine & Associates, we do not charge for consultations.
What damages can I be compensated for?
If you are a victim of a bus accident, you are entitled to recover the same damages as any other personal injury case, to include: lost wages, medical bills, pain & suffering, property damage, out of pocket expenses, scarring, compensation for any permanent injury, and compensation for any future medical costs.
What happens if I do not feel pain at the scene of the accident?
You must see a healthcare professional right after your accident, whether or not you feel pain. Your body’s natural adrenaline will likely kick in, meaning your body is in initial shock. Once that wears off, you will be able to feel the effects of your injuries.
What is a personal injury case?
A personal injury case is when you have suffered harm as a result of another person or entity's negligence. Negligence is defined as duty, breach, causation, and damages. Duty means that the defendant owed you a duty or care as a reasonably prudent person (RPP) under the circumstances in the shoes the defendant was in. Breach means that they violated the RPP standard and put you in a position of peril, having both actual or constructive notice as well as the opportunity to cure the defect. Causation is the link between their breach of the standard of care and the injury or damages that you have suffered. That link must be reasonably foreseeable and there should not be another intervening or superseding cause that caused your damages.  Damages are the harm that you suffered directly caused by the defendant's breach of the standard of care. If you meet those four elements, you have shown the defendant is negligent and you have a viable personal injury case.
What are the most common factors of truck accidents?
A collision between a commercial vehicle and a car could likely be caused by malfunctioning equipment on the truck, driver negligence, or negligence on behalf of the trucking company. There are also larger blind spots on commercial vehicles, which means they are unable to respond to certain hazards with the same reaction time as a car. Other factors could include:
  • Excessive driving hours causing the truck driver to be driving to the point of exhaustion.
  • Unrealistic schedules resulting in the driver taking unnecessary risks and driving at unnecessary speeds.

Stay Informed with Rob's Newsletter