Worcester Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, WORCESTER CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
HURT IN A CAR ACCIDENT? GET AN ATTORNEY
Car accidents can happen so quickly. Suddenly, with the screech of tires and bending metal, your life changes in an instant. Car accidents are serious business, and if you’ve been in one, you need the help of a professional Worcester car accident lawyer. Your case must be addressed in a timely and thorough way in order to get the monetary damages you need to carry on with your life.
Motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the United States, injuring 1.9 million people in 2018 alone, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. In fact, a total of 6,734,000 crashes took place on roads throughout the country in 2018. We can help clients who are injured in any type of motor vehicle accident.
Of course, the best way to avoid a car accident is by taking preventative measures to ensure safety during travel. However, in the event that you are involved in an auto accident near the Providence, Boston, Fall River, or Hartford areas, you must understand what you need to do to recover compensation for your injuries. Our car accident attorneys can help you with this. You may be entitled to recover compensation for your lost wages, pain, and suffering, out of pocket costs, and property damage to your vehicle and personal belongings, as well as scarring and any permanent condition
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
GET A WORCESTER CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
With Rob Levine, your case will be handled in a professional way, helping you get your life back in order. Our car accident attorney is unmatched in getting the highest awards possible for your case. Rob Levine has handled hundreds of car accident cases over the years, and we’ve recovered millions in damages for our clients. In most cases, we’ll get your case handled without you ever having to set foot in a courtroom.
HANDLING YOUR CAR ACCIDENT CASE
If you’ve been in a car wreck, the first thing you should do is to call 911 in order to get police help on the scene immediately. Hopefully, the other party involved will cooperate with the exchange of information, but if they do blame you or leave the scene of the accident, be sure to get as much information as you can, such as license plate and make, color and model of the car. Also, be sure to ask witnesses to stay at the scene so they can give their account of the accident and information to the police officers.
NEXT STEP – CALL A WORCESTER CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
As soon as you are able to, call the office. Rob Levine & Associates is here 24-hours a day to help you with the rest of your case. You may have physical injuries, and those should be the first issues to address. Let an attorney help you with the legal matters.
If you’ve been in a car accident, don’t hesitate. Call us today!
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
- The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
- Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
- Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
- If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.