Brockton Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, BOCKTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
HURT IN AN CAR ACCIDENT? GET AN ATTORNEY
A car accident can result in broken bones, broken lives, and broken finances. Our Brockton car accident lawyers see the consequences of negligence on the road every day. Throughout the northeastern United States, we help car accident victims by representing them in their time of need – in court proceedings, insurance negotiations, and all legal aspects of their case.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP
If you have been hurt in a car crash and there is another party to blame, you may be entitled to financial compensation. You deserve the best, and we work hard to get you the most fair, the most complete, and the most comprehensive settlement under the law. Let us help. Call us now for a free consultation on your case.
WORK WITH A BROCKTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
If you are thinking about working with an attorney, you are headed down the right path. Car accident litigation will almost invariably involve negotiations with the negligent party’s insurance company. And insurance companies are notorious for trying to minimize any damages they have to pay out. Simply put, they are out for the bottom line. And they may try to get you to give an admission of guilt or to twist the case so that their client gets off without consequences. Don’t do it. Do not talk with the insurance company before you have spoken with a Brockton car accident lawyer at Rob Levine & Associates.
We are ready to fight for you in your accident claim, and we are available around the clock for a free phone consultation. Call us now.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- Excessive driving hours causing the truck driver to be driving to the point of exhaustion.
- Unrealistic schedules resulting in the driver taking unnecessary risks and driving at unnecessary speeds.