to help win your case.
ROB LEVINE, THE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
INJURED? CALL THE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER NOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION - NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
When you are injured in a motorcycle accident, you need an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. Attorney Rob Levine started riding dirt bikes when he was twelve years old and currently rides a 2018 Harley Fat Boy. You need a lawyer who not only knows the laws of the road but also has the experience riding motorcycles to understand your perspective and how to make the insurance company pay. With Rob’s experience riding motorcycles, practicing motorcycle law for over 20 years, combined with 150 years of combined legal experience, along with our legal reconstruction experts, we are ready to handle any motorcycle accident you or a loved one has suffered from.
Motorcycle accidents can cause lasting damages to include: property damages, lasting injuries, medical bills, lost and future loss of income, pain and suffering, the need for a life care plan, and support for your family. Rob Levine and Associates handle cases in Providence, Boston, Fall River, Hartford, and New Haven, surrounding communities or anywhere in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
Call us today! Our motorcycle accident attorneys are here to help you now. We will guide you through the process and get you everything you deserve quickly, and in most cases, without going to court.
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
WHEN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT HAPPENS
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Never just exchange information and leave the scene, ALWAYS call the police no matter how minor the accident is.
- If you are injured, do not get up, stay on the ground and wait for the ambulance to arrive.
- Never move your motorcycle until the police arrive on the scene. If there is a witness on the scene, ask them to stay and talk to the police for you, but always get their name and number in case they disappear in the shuffle.
- Always insist the police officer talks to the witness and writes their name on the report. Often the police do not unless you insist.
- Then call us so we can take care of everything for you.
GET THE PROCESS STARTED WITH AN ATTORNEY
After you have received medical attention for your injuries, call our office so we can get started on your motorcycle accident case immediately. You can come to one of our offices, or we will come to you. It doesn’t matter if you are at home, work, or in the hospital. We will track down and take statements from the witness, and our certified traffic accident investigator with 20 years of experience will go out to the scene and take pictures, measurements, and document everything so we can prove the other driver was at fault. Do not delay. It is critical that we get started immediately.
If you need help now, call us and we will see you today.
WHO IS GOING TO FIX MY MOTORCYCLE?
The first thing you need to know is that if we handle your motorcycle injury case, our office will handle your property damage claim for you at no additional charge. You can focus on taking care of yourself and we will handle the insurance company and all the hassles that go along with it – so you can relax!
In a motorcycle accident, you have two claims:
- Property damage claim
- Bodily injury claim
We know that you need transportation immediately, which is why we begin working on your claim the minute we meet with you.
There are three forms of insurance coverage that you can use to repair your motorcycle.
1. The first is the defendant’s liability policy.
- When the defendant is at fault for the accident, his insurance company must pay for your towing charges, storage charges, repair of your vehicle, and rental reimbursement while your vehicle is being repaired.
2. The second option is to use your collision policy.
- A collision policy will pay to fix your motorcycle, whether you or someone else is at fault for the accident. There are pros and cons to using your collision policy, and your motorcycle accident lawyer will review all of that with you. Let’s talk now.
3. The third option is to use your uninsured motorist policy.
- If the defendant driver involved in the accident does not have insurance coverage, you can choose to use either your collision policy or your uninsured motorist policy. If you do not have collision on your policy, you can use your uninsured motorist portion of the policy.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
- The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
- Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
- Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
- If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.