New Haven Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, NEW HAVEN CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
HURT IN AN CAR ACCIDENT? GET AN ATTORNEY
We are ready to fight for you in your car crash case. Our team is available 24 hours a day to assist you with a free case consultation. We’ll take all of the information about your accident and give you the best advice on how to proceed with your case. We then handle all of the paperwork, case construction, and haggling with the insurance company so you can focus on your recovery.
Call Rob Levine & Associates today.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP
At the office of Rob Levine, we see the tragedies and broken lives caused by car accidents all the time. Our firm of car accident lawyers successfully represents dozens of these clients each year in New Haven, CT. We help them get the justice they deserve through financial compensation when another person or party is to blame for the accident.
Let’s face it. No one expects to get in a car wreck. Most of the time, it’s the last thing you had on your mind, but the results of a car accident can be overwhelming and may include:
• Major physical injuries
• Loss of income because you are not able to work
• Huge medical bills that you don’t have the money for
• Loss of ability to support yourself and/or family financially
• Stress, depression, and other conditions that affect your life
Depending on the nature and severity of the accident, you could be with these problems for months or even years. Our attorneys are here to help you in your time of need with the legal support that puts you at ease. If another party is to blame in your accident, you may be eligible for significant financial compensation. We’ll fight for your case all the way through to ensure you get the award damages you deserve. Our New Haven car accident attorneys are second to none when it comes to representing you.
WHY YOU MIGHT NEED A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER IN NEW HAVEN,CT
At Rob Levine & Associates, we collectively have decades of experience in auto accident representation, and we have all the information and experience to successfully work your case. Why should you work with us?
One thing many people who’ve been in an accident assume is that the insurance companies are automatically looking out for their best interests and will simply make things right. Not so! Insurance companies primarily exist to make profits, and in car accident cases, they will seek to minimize and potentially eliminate any payouts. Insurance companies may try to:
• Get you to settle for far less than you are entitled to under the law
• Try to get you to settle early
• Attempt to shift the blame onto you
• Not settle with you at all
We don’t let the insurance companies get away with it. We’ll fight them from the start to make sure you get all the money you have coming to you to alleviate the pain and suffering you have endured at the hands of another negligent driver.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
- The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
- Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
- Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
- If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.