Rob Levine & Associates is seeking a Veterans Claims Advocate to work in its growing VA disability compensation practice. Our team is looking for an individual who is passionate about assisting one of the nation’s most underserved communities — our veterans. VA disability compensation is a monetary benefit for veterans with a disability related to their military service. This is an exciting area of administrative law.
As a Veterans Claims Advocate, your responsibilities would include:
• Interviewing veterans to determine their potential entitlement to benefits administered by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
• Filing VA disability claims and related correspondence
• Coaching veterans throughout the VA claims adjudication process
• Developing evidence in support of veterans’ claims
• Evaluating VA decisions and making a recommendation for further appeal to our team of attorneys
A successful candidate has strong writing skills and the motivation and persistence required to fight for deserving veterans. Comprehensive training will be provided.
· Strong consideration is given to individuals with prior military service or prior work experience related to VA disability compensation
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, vision and dental, 401k with employer match, and paid time off. Remote candidates will be considered.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Kelsey Craveiro, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org.