Do I have any medical rights?
You have the right to:
- Access information regarding your case that is accurate, easy to understand, and in your language.
- Access any assistance you may need to understand your medical information.
- Be involved in decisions regarding your medical treatment.
- Receive respectful care from any medical professional.
- Confidentiality regarding your medical care and treatments.
- Read and copy your medical records to ensure accuracy.
- File a complaint against any medical staff who treats you.