RECALL UPDATE 2017: Volkswagen, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi
It is important to be aware of recalls for the products you own to limit the chance of injury to yourself and lower the risk of harm to others. If you stay informed about the products you are using you have a decreased probability of personal injury. Here are a few recently reported recalls relating to Volkswagen, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi:
Volkswagen is recalling select 2013-2016 Audi A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 Allroad and Q5 vehicles. There may be a possibility that the auxiliary hearer electrical connector may melt, increasing the risk of fire.
Hyundai is recalling select 2011-2014 Sonata and 2011-2015 Sonata Hybrid vehicles that were previously repaired under recall 17V-152. There is a chance that seat belts in these vehicles are not secure, increasing chance of injury.
Kia is recalling select 2014-2016 Soul and Soul EV vehicles. The steering gear may separate, causing loss of control and will increase the risk of crash.
Mercedes-Benz is recalling the following cars:
- 2014-2018 CLA250, CLA250, 4Matic CLA45, AMG 4Matic
- 2015-2018 GLA250, GLA250 4Matic, GLA45 AMG 4Matic, C300 4Matic, C63S AMG
- 2012-2014 C250, C350,C300 4Matic, E550 4Matic
- 2013-2014 C63 AMG
- 2012-2015 C250 Coupe, C350 Coupe, C63 AMG Coupe
- 2013-2015 C350 4Matic Coupe, GLK250 4Matic BlueTec, GLK350, GLK350 4Matic
- 2016-2017 C350e, C43 AMG,
- 2015 C400 4Matic
- 2016-2018 C63 AMG, GLC300, GLC300 4Matic
- 2017-2018 C300 Coupe, C300 4Matic Coupe, C43 AMG, C63 AMG Coupe, C63S AMG Coupe, C300 Cabriolet, C300 4Matic Cabriolet, C43 AMG Cabriolet, C63 AMG Cabriolet, C63S AMG Cabriolet, GLC300 4Matic Coupe, GLC43 AMG, GLC43 AMG Coupe
- 2014 E350 Coupe, E350 4Matic Coupe, E350 Cabriolet, E400 Hybrid
- 2015-2017 E400 Coupe, E400 4Matic Coupe, E400 Cabriolet
- 2014-2017 E550 Coupe, E550 Cabriolet, B250e
- 2014-2016 E250 BlueTec, E63 AMG 4Matic Wagon
- 2012-2013 E350 BlueTec
- 2012-2016 E350, E350 4Matic
- 2015-2016 E400, E400 4Matic
- 2012 E63 AMG
- 2014-2015 E250 4Matic BlueTec
- 2013-2016 E350 Wagon
- 2017 GLC300d 4Matic
- 2018 GLC350e 4Matic
There is a chance that the driver’s air bag may explode abruptly, increasing the risk of crash and injury.
Mitsubishi is recalling select 2015-2017 Outlander, 2015-2016 Lancer and Outlander Sport, and 2015 Lancer Evolution Vehicles. There may be an error with the electrical system causing the engine to stall or overheat.
If you or a loved one has been injured and needs legal help, please contact Rob Levine & Associates. Our experienced personal injury lawyers will review your case to help you understand what your next steps should be. Getting legal help can put your mind at ease and let your focus on getting better.
At Rob Levine & Associates we are experienced in personal injury cases in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. We are also experienced with social security and veteran’s disability cases nationwide. Our team is available 24/7 to help you. Contact us at 800- 7423940 or visit our website for more information
Sources: www.recalls.gov, www.nhtsa.gov