MAXIMIZING YOUR VETERANS DISABILITY BENEFITS
NEED HELP FILING AN AGENT ORANGE CLAIM? GET AN ATTORNEY
Agent Orange was a poisonous herbicide used by the U.S. military in Vietnam, Thailand, the Korean DMZ, and other locations throughout the globe. Used to destroy vegetation, Agent Orange had a devastating impact on both the environment and human health.
Who is eligible for Agent Orange claims?
In recognition of significant research linking Agent Orange exposure to certain medical conditions, the VA has made it easier for veterans to establish service connections for such conditions. Presumptive service connection due to Agent Orange exposure is available to certain veterans, including those who:
• served in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Guam, Laos, American Samoa, and Johnston Atoll
• served on the Korean DMZ
• worked on certain Air Force planes that carried Agent Orange
• can prove actual exposure.
What conditions qualify for Agent Orange claims?
Veterans with Agent Orange exposure may receive presumptive service connection for the following conditions:
• AL Amyloidosis
• Bladder Cancer
• Chronic B-cell Leukemia
• Chloracne (or similar acneform disease)
• Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
• Hodgkin’s Disease
• Ischemic Heart Disease
• Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance
• Multiple Myeloma
• Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
• Parkinson’s Disease or Parkinsonism
• Peripheral Neuropathy, Early-Onset
• Porphyria Cutanea Tarda
• Prostate Cancer
• Respiratory Cancer (includes lung cancer)
• Soft Tissue Sarcoma (other than osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, Kaposi’s sarcoma, or mesothelioma)
Dealing with the effects of Agent Orange exposure can be hard enough. Don’t add the stress and frustration of battling the VA alone. Contact our team for a free case evaluation, and we’ll work hard to get you the benefits you deserve!
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN