ROB LEVINE, WARWICK PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
SUFFERING FROM A PERSONAL INJURY? GET AN ATTORNEY
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the last thing you or your family wants to do is drive hundreds of miles to see an attorney. Attorney Rob Levine doesn’t want his clients to inconvenience themselves going to and from legal meetings. You can meet with Rob Levine in the Norwood/Lincoln Park Neighborhood of Warwick, just off I-95. Our Warwick office is located on Jefferson Blvd, between Chestnut and Elm St, just off the Pawtuxet River.
Give our Warwick office a call to set up a free consultation with a Warwick personal injury lawyer to get your questions about injury claims answered. If you can’t come to our offices, don’t worry – we can come to you when and where it’s convenient. Our clients’ comfort is our top priority – Rob’s team will make sure you are well taken care of at every stage of the case!
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
GET A WARWICK PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER NOW
Due to the huge impact that a personal injury can have on every aspect of a person’s life, it is important that you find the right Warwick personal injury attorney. The legal services of a knowledgeable lawyer is truly irreplaceable when it comes to dealing with personal injury matters. Without a lawyer, the victim is left vulnerable to pressure from the insurance company and is very likely to settle for much less than they are legally entitled to. Don’t let this happen to you – protect your rights and get in touch with a Warwick personal injury lawyer from the law office of Rob Levine & Associates. Take a load off your shoulders by letting our attorney stand up for you.
A WARWICK PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY HAS THE EXPERIENCE TO HANDLE IT
The truth is, most insurance companies have no interest in giving money out, even if they know that it is the moral and legal thing to do. They will usually put up a fight by using tactics such as twisting your words, low-balling your compensation, or even downright lying. You’re under enough stress – let your attorney take care of them.
The personal injury attorneys at our firm refuse to be intimidated, swindled or taken advantage of. We are a no-nonsense group that won’t back down until your full compensation is offered. It’s only fair that they correct the harm that their insured has put upon you by covering your expenses. After all, that is the whole point of having insurance! They can’t back out now that it’s time to fulfill their obligations. We won’t let them.
Remember, your consultation with a Warwick personal injury lawyer from our office is always going to be free – no matter how many times you feel the need to call or how many questions you may have. In addition, you will never be charged for our services until your case is finally settled. We are here for you. Chat online or call our office. The choice is yours – make it Rob Levine & Associates.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are involved in a bus accident and you are injured, make sure either you or someone else has dialed 911 to request a rescue as well as the police to document the accident.
- The bus driver should be creating a list of all the passengers on the bus at the time of the accident. Ensure that your name is written on the list, then take a picture of the list and the bus driver holding the list.
- Ensure you receive a receipt showing proof that you were on the bus. Take a picture of the receipt to preserve it.
- Take pictures of the damage to the bus, any vehicles involved in the accident, and/or any items damaged, i.e., a tree.
- If you are injured, do not refuse medical attention. Be transported by rescue to the nearest or most appropriate hospital for treatment.