Hospital Negligence Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER
VICTIM OF HOSPITAL NEGLIGENCE? GET AN ATTORNEY
While hospitals are meant to provide healing, they also hold the potential for risk. Hospital negligence cases and Medical malpractice within a hospital can occur as a result of a medical error by a doctor, nurse, or any other medical professional working for the hospital or the medical malpractice can be a result of the policies and procedures of the hospital itself.
GET HELP NOW! THE HEAVY HITTER® IS HERE FOR YOU
CONTACT US NOW FOR ASSISTANCE 24/7. NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
EXAMPLES OF HOSPITAL NEGLIGENCE
- Failure to follow procedures
- Failure to uphold standards during the hiring process
- Understaffing and/or overworking staff
- Lack of security
- Improper medication or dosage
- Premature discharge
Ensuring that patients are kept safe within the walls of a hospital is crucial. Upholding these standards and avoiding hospital negligence is the responsibility of those who do the hiring as well as the staff themselves, from general hospital staff to doctors.
HOW TO SUE A HOSPITAL FOR MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
Pursuing legal action in the wake of medical malpractice or hospital negligence cases can be a daunting thought. Our process lays out the steps that make it easy for you to understand.
- Prepare your case. Finding a lawyer and going through the facts of the case are the first steps in the process of filing a medical malpractice lawsuit. During this step, the attorney will help you prove that there was an established doctor-patient relationship, review records, and gather medical professionals’ opinions.
- File your case. Once the required evidence has been gathered, the attorney will officially file your case.
- Determine whether the case goes to trial. Whether or not your case goes to trial depends on the complexity of the situation. Some cases can be settled without ever going to trial.
The process of pursuing a medical malpractice lawsuit can be a long and challenging experience. The attorneys at Rob Levine & Associates are prepared to work on your behalf to see you receive justice.
Medical Malpractice Case
- Access information regarding your case that is accurate, easy to understand, and in your language.
- Access any assistance you may need to understand your medical information.
- Be involved in decisions regarding your medical treatment.
- Receive respectful care from any medical professional.
- Confidentiality regarding your medical care and treatments.
- Read and copy your medical records to ensure accuracy.
- File a complaint against any medical staff who treats you.