Fall River Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, FALL RIVER LAWYER
SUFFERING FROM A PERSONAL INJURY? GET AN ATTORNEY
The decision to hire a lawyer may not come easy. Some people worry that it’s not worth the trouble, or that they will end up losing money in the end. This could not be further from the truth. The only real way to know if your claim is worthy of an attorney is to speak with one! Rob Levine & Associates are experienced in personal injury cases and will explain the best path for you. Consultations are free, so you have nothing to lose by simply giving us a call.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED FALL RIVER INJURY LAWYER CAN HELP
The last thing you want to do after being in an accident is to travel across town to see your personal injury attorney. Rob Levine & Associates has an office in the Maplewood neighborhood of Fall River, Massachusetts to conveniently meet our clients’ needs. Our office is located on Slade St, between E Main St and Montaup St. We enjoy being just steps from Cook Pond, Kelly Park, and Chew Playground.
If you can’t meet with Rob at his office, don’t worry! He can come to you at the hospital, at your home, etc. Therefore, when you need legal support for your injury claim, contact our Fall River location at the number listed above.
Not all insurance claim disputes can be settled out of court. The attorneys at Rob Levine & Associates have been able to acquire extensive court experience through our years of practice. If all else fails, your lawyer will be able to defend your rights in front of a judge and get you the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Hiring a Fall River personal injury lawyer will give you peace of mind at a time of distress and vulnerability. You can rest easy, knowing your case is being handled by one of the most notable law firms in the state, and our attorneys will be working relentlessly to get you the compensation you deserve. If you are suffering from a personal injury, don’t wait, call our Fall River office to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys today.
WHY YOU SHOULD WANT A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
You should consider hiring a Fall River personal injury lawyer as soon as you are hurt. The first is the fact that personal injury lawyers understand the inner workings of insurance companies. They know how to reach appropriate settlements, and they know how to negotiate with the insurance company representatives. The second is, of course, their knowledge of the law. Personal injury attorneys have an advantage when it comes to insurance claim discussions: they can quote the law; they know what is legal and what isn’t, and they will not be deceived by half-truths or withheld information. An insurance company may try to take advantage of the injured party’s ignorance of the law, vulnerability, or distress, however, they cannot do so with a lawyer. A lawyer can offer precious advice to personal injury victims, such as what steps to take next in their legal journey. We can make sure no injury, or recovery for it, is overlooked. If needed, we’ll even bring in a specialist when your case calls for one.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- Excessive driving hours causing the truck driver to be driving to the point of exhaustion.
- Unrealistic schedules resulting in the driver taking unnecessary risks and driving at unnecessary speeds.